It's Wednesday, so that means a new Linky Party! Before we dive into our latest party, let's take a second and highlight our favorites from last week.
Ann chose these gorgeous pumpkins! You won't want to miss these!
I love the industrial look, and these are now on my “to make” list for sure. Check out this home decor piece.
Beth can't get enough of journals, and this one is right up her alley. It's no wonder she chose this one. See it here.
Laura is so ready for fall – and it's already started where she lives. These doodle leaves really spoke to her this week.
Creative Crafts Team
This fun group of friends make up our Creative Crafts Team! Take a moment and be sure to connect with us:
Let's Link Up!
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #12, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!