Linky Party #13
This is my favorite time of year! I love the craftiness that the fall brings about! And what makes crafting even better is see what you all make and share.
13 Weeks ago, four of us teamed up to start this fun idea collaboration each week. Let me introduce you to our fun group:
This fun group of friends make up our Creative Crafts Team! Take a moment and be sure to connect with us:
Features from Last Week
Beth sharing a bright and happy DIY Pumpkin Rainbow Wreath created by At Home with Ashley. Y’all know I love anything and everything RAINBOW!
I am featuring Yvonne with the Stone Gable Blog who has made Pretty Patterned Painted Pumpkins to decorate any home this Autumn season. A quick and easy project with just a few supplies.
Laura is sharing our crafty friend Lindsay with Artsy-Fartsy Mama and her fabulously spooky and cute Candy Corn Cookies complete with a recipe plus all the tricks to bake up these sweet treats!
Ann is featuring how to make a gorgeous Quilted Flower Card with leftover paper from Linda with Paper Seedlings. I love any craft project that uses up all those leftover little bits and pieces!
Let's Link Up!
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #12, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!