OK – who doesn't LOVE free shipping – Stampin' Up! clearly knows that us crafters do! This almost never happens and when I heard about it I knew I had to share it with all of you!
Some of you may not know this, but my alter ego is a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator because, as I am sure you've seen from this blog, I just can't get enough crafty goodness. And I can tell you that I can count the number of times free shipping – Stampin' Up! paying for it! – has been offered on one hand. It's just not something they do. All day Decemeber 11th you will receive FREE SHIPPING on any order over $50.
But they are tomorrow!!! Now, something else you should know is that one of the reasons I have held onto to my demonstratorship is that I have found and do believe that the quality of products from Stampin' Up! is as good and often better than most. If you are a crafter – and you must be because you are here, right? – there are a few things that I think are truly the best that you might want to take a look at.
1. Stampin' Up! has cornered the market on color coordination across their entire product line. Many companies do ink and cardstock. Stampin' Up! coordinates across ALL their offerings; ink, markers, alcohol markers, colored pencils, cardstock, patterned paper, ribbons, embellishments, you name it. This means that if you are someone who likes to pull projects together without sifting through piles of items looking for something that “goes with” your project, you will LOVE the options Stampin' Up! offers i their 53 colors.
2. Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper – these collections of coordinating patterned paper are fantastic. The designs are gorgeous, the paper is more durable than most printed patterned paper but still foldable and bendable, almost every sheet is double sided, and the price point is excellent. And, as mentioned above, they all work with specific colors from the Stampin' Up! lines.
3. The photopolymer stamps – I am not typically a fan of clear stamps because many of them are made with inferior materials and degrade over a short period of time providing pretty icky results. For a very long time Stampin' Up! refused to jump on the clear stamp bandwagon and swore they wouldn't do so until they were able to source and create products that were absolutely superior. The wait was worth it!
4. The Stampin' Blends – I LOVE my Copic markers (I am Copic certified) – they are fabulous and the techniques you can do with them are off the chain. BUT, Stampin' Blends are the absolute best way to dive into alcohol markers because the price point is unbeatable, the results are simply fabulous and as I mentioned above, the color coordination between the light and dark markers – sold as a pair or individually – AND all the other products is unmatched.
5. Stampin' Up! punches – you can use these with stamps, without stamps, they coordinate with other products….. We all love our die cutting lines but when there's a punch I can use in an instant I always grab that first.
6. Ribbons and trims – I use a lot of ribbons and trims on projects and I've found that when you compare the quality and or length of product from Stampin' Up! vs. craft stores, Stampin' Up! wins every time. Yes, sometimes an inexpensive product is the solution. But sometimes you need something that is either going to last or have a finished look that is better than basic and I find that I raid my Stampin' Up! stuff often.
Now, if you see something you like you can either go to the links above and place your order or browse the entire site here. Use the Hostess Code MGBN4M4C and you will get a free hand crafted card from me in the mail to use as inspiration or just admire <snort>. Remember that any and all orders over $50 will receive FREE SHIPPING (and it's not so much that I am yelling, I just can't believe it!). If you have a long list be sure to check out the Stampin' Rewards offered by Stampin' Up! and get yourself some free goodies!