We had such a great time with our first ever Linky Party and the Creative Crafts Crew can't wait to start out next week!
Before we do that, we want to highlight our featured entries with you.
We had a hard time choosing with projects to feature – there were so many amazing entries.
I chose this one below. For me, the stained wood with the pops of white really caught my eye.
Beth chose this fun and whimsical butterfly and bicycle wreath:
Ann chose this gallery wall – it is stunning, isn't it? AND she did it with thrift store items 🙂
And Laura chose this fun adorable coffee tiered tray:
Congratulations to each of our faves! Here is the HTML code for your badge to display on your blog:
<a href=”https://bellacraftspublishing.com/blog/”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-1797″ src=”https://makeablecrafts.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/creative-crafts-linky-party.png” alt=”” width=”1080″ height=”1080″></a>
CREATIVE CRAFTS LINKY PARTY
- · Please visit our hostesses on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform. @creativelybeth @makeablecrafts @bellacraftspublishing @meandmyinklings
- · Share up to THREE family-friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- · Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- · Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- · It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it's always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Hope you join us again this week!