Creative Crafts Linky Party #29
WOW – what a crazy week! We finally have power back and internet AND water!!! We get snow or ice about every 5 years, but we have had both, TWICE, in less than two weeks. Over 36 hours with our house at 41 degrees, no thank you!
Enough about that, let's move onto fun stuff – crafting!!!
This fun group of friends make up our Creative Crafts Team! Take a moment and be sure to connect with us:
Laura chose this adorable rainbow heart wreath.
I chose this fun topiary, it's so cute!
Ann chose these delightful DIY Paint Pour Coasters.
Beth went with these great framed canvas laundry signs.
Let's Link Up!
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #29, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!