Welcome to February! Here we are in our shortest month with no shortage of crafting taking place. And… it's time for another Linky Party with Creative Crafts! Our team loves connecting crafters with other crafters, it's just too much fun!
This fun group of friends make up our Creative Crafts Team! Take a moment and be sure to connect with us:
Features from Last Week
Laura is dying to yell BINGO with this fun Valentine Bingo Craft from Artsy Fartsy Mama – complete with printable!
Ann chose a project from the Queen of Felt, Debra Quartermain. Her adorable Valentino Felt Fox is just adorable. Beth is sharing the cutest Valentine Toilet Paper Tube Gnomes created by Tania at Little Vintage Cottage.
Beth went with this delightful vintage Valentine craft from The House on Silverado. Love this one!
I chose these yummy chocolate covered strawberries that are in the shape of hearts! How cute are these from Walking On Sunshine Recipes?!?!?
Let's Link Up!
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #27, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!