Welcome to another week with Creative Crafts Linky Party!!
We love sharing creativity and we love providing a home for you to share yours as well, be sure to link them up below.
We went through the projects from last week and each picked a project that jumped off the screen to us each. Below are the ones we want to make sure you all see.
Ann loved these candle rings.
Laura locked in on rainbows with these yummy treats.
Beth chose these adorable ladybug boxes.
I chose these winter decor pieces.
Let's Link Up!
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #23, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!