Welcome to another week with Creative Crafts Linky Party!!
And here we are in the New Year! The New Year always brings such freshness and fun, joy and optimism. And with that, we know that many crafters are crafting right now. We want to see your crafts! Be sure to link them up below.
We went through the projects from last week and each picked a project that jumped off the screen to us each. Below are the ones we want to make sure you all see.
Ann loved these delightful coconut oil lotion bars.
Laura locked in on this delicious cheesecake.
Beth chose this wall art made from scrap wood.
I chose these large DIY wood lanterns.
Let's Link Up!
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #23, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!