Welcome to another week with Creative Crafts Linky Party!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! It has been a delightful week seeing each and every entry on our linky party. We went through and each picked a project that jumped off the screen to us each. Below are the ones we want to make sure you all see.
Ann chose these bright and festive red lanterns. Perfect for inside or outside your home.
Laura went with these cutie pie snowmen.
Beth chose the solution for dry skin this season with this peppermint sugar scrub.
I love a great tablescape! And this one is delightful.
Let's Link Up!
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #22, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!