Welcome to another week with Creative Crafts Linky Party!!
The busy season of the holidays is upon us and so is the creative season for makers. This is such a fun time of the year! And what better way to share that with you than with a linky party?!?!!
Ann went with this fabulous ribbed scarf that looks so soft and so warm.
Laura chose these yummy reindeer treats.
Beth chose these giant Christmas ornaments.
I love these metal tags that just scream to be added to a gift.
Let's Link Up!
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #21, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!