Welcome to another week with Creative Crafts Linky Party!!
It was so good to take some downtime the week of Thanksgiving. I don't know about you, but it seems to take me about 5 times longer to do anything these days, so I have been super tired. With Matt still not feeling well, and Emily tired from school, vollleyball, one act play, and friends, it was good to just unplug and unwind. We did take our home from fall to Christmas with our decor, which is always fun to do.
As a crafter, this time of year is even more fun. It's not just our homes that change and our seasons to change, our crafting changes as well. And what better way to share that with you than with a linky party!
Ann chose this delightful handmade card complete with jingle bells.
Laura chose this adorable robin softie.
Beth chose these funky and creative ornaments made with old stamps.
I chose this stunning mantle display that is just all around heartwarming!
Let's Link Up!
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #18, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!