Welcome to another week with Creative Crafts Linky Party!!
It's always fun to see all the entries and also to share the highlights with you also. We are preparing for Thanksgiving for the three of us, and trying to decide what we want to do different this year, if anything.
Speaking of fall things, let's share our favorites from last week:
Ann chose velvet pumpkins to make a beautiful tablescape.
Laura chose these cute toilet paper rolls turned into turkeys.
Beth chose an adorable family photo place cards perfect for Thanksgiving.
I chose a fun wreath using CDs! If you have these laying around in the office, use them up!
Let's Link Up!
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #15, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!