Here we are, the first week of November of 2020. And well, ummmm… how is it that 2020 is both crazy fast and painfully slow? Time is such a weird thing, isn't it. The best part of 2020 has been crafters have had more making more and more. It's so fun to see. There are several ways that us crafters have bonded and shared more with each other, and that's exactly how the Creative Crafts Linky Party started. The four of us were sharing our projects with each other and then we thought it would be fun to see what you are making as well.
This fun group of friends make up our Creative Crafts Team! Take a moment and be sure to connect with us:
Features from Last Week
Ann is features how to make Upcycled Denim Patchwork Stars created by Claire with Pillar Box Blue. It includes both the pattern and step by step instructions!
Beth chose this Make Fall Decor: Sweater Pumpkins upcycled by Debee’s Design Buzz. You can make these several ways with the different patterns she provides.
Laura is sharing a super yummy Iced Pumpkin Spiced Latte whipped up by April with April Golightly. Super yummy and you only need a few ingredients!
I am featuring Candice with She’s Crafty and her cute and sassy Buffalo Check Sign from Dollar Tree Supplies. You know I love me some buffalo check – and this one is just perfect!
Let's Link Up!
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #12, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!